Re: how to uninstall a specific application

This usually works:

* su - garnome
[you did build as a separate user as discussed in the README, right???]

* cd to the actual build directory

       work/main.d/gaim-x.y.z

* run: make uninstall

The reason I say "usually' is there are some applications where this
fails.

One other thing...  Before you run "make uninstall" you should set your
environment to the GARNOME environment.

* create a script that contains everything that is in garnome-sesssion
except the final exec command

* source that script to set the environment
for example

. /usr/local/bin/garnome-env

-Joseph