Proyect garnome-educ

Hello, I want to present garnome-educ. The propose of this project is to facilitate the test and use of educative programs developed with the Gnome platform. Basicamente are some small patchs and the integration of the projects to the desktop, with icons and entrances in the menu. At the moment the following programs comprise of the project:

  • Dr.Geo: geometry.
  • GNU Solfege: music.
  • Kanatest: japanes.
  • Qalculate!: mathematic.
  • SkyNet: astronomy.
  • StarDict: language.
  • StarPlot: astronomy.
  • GCompris: educative suite.
Programs broken or with problems:
  • Celestia: astronomy.
  • ghemical: chemical.
  • lingoteach: language.
  • chemtool: chemical.
  • octave-gtk: mathematic

This project was tested with garnome 2.12 in a fedora core 4 system. It is a work in progress, it interests me to know if have sense to add it to the project garnome or to maintain it like a separated project.
What you think?

Gonzalo Odiard