RE: garnome-2.12.0.1

--- On Wed 09/21, Bob Kashani < bobk ocf berkeley edu > wrote:
From: Bob Kashani [mailto: bobk ocf berkeley edu]
To: ddnnext excite com
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:17:29 -0700
Subject: garnome-2.12.0.1

> Dan, if your build isn't that far along you might want to stop it and > build garnome-2.12.0.1 instead which fixes a few things.

That would no be much of a problem.

Allow me to ask you.  I am not a programmer - obvious by now, isn't it?  Among the downloaded tarballs I noticed mono.  How do I prevent the building and installation of it and similar packages (how do I know which ones I don't need.  I am just and end user.)  FAQ say to simply remove the desired dir from it's meta-repository.  But again, which ones?  I would like to save some time installing.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com