Re: GARNOME 2.12.0

Thanks Paul!!

For us wretched souls who are stuck on a 2.4 kernel with no hope of
upgrading, will Gnome 2.12 still be mostly functional without any HAL or
DBUS?  Any thoughts as to which apps won't compile and which features
will be missing?

Cheers!

 Paul D. Smith <psmith nortel com>           HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
        These are my opinions--Nortel takes no responsibility for them.