Re: Problem: system monitor applet always shows "0% cpu usage"

Hi,

> I installed GARNOME 2.10.0.1 into my homedir "/home/rvl/garnome" few
> days ago. I deleted previous GNOME related configs from $HOME dir. When
> I added system-monitor-applet to panel I saw, that it is always show
> zero CPU usage. Meanwile memory and network sensors work well.

I have the same behaviour on 2.10.0 on Mandrake 9.1

Memory measuring is ok.
gnome-system-monitor gets CPU readings only for "Resources" tab, in the
"Processess" tab, all processess get 0 CPU usage.

Regards,
Ivan
--

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.