Re: gnome-menu-editor: second impressions...

I may be the only one on the garnome list who is currently testing your
very latest using code from the gnome HEAD branch of the CVS repository.
One or two other people have built your earlier offering based on
garnome-2.10.0.1 with a patched gnome-menu-2.10.0.

Maybe someone else on the list will jump in here and make some
suggestions for constructing a test environment.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net