Nautilus failure on GARNOME 2.10.0

Hello,

 I built the gnome 2.10.0 from the GARNOME on Mdk 10.1 official, with
devel libs installed. Build went fine, and I now have the garnome files in
~/garnome.
After changing env. variables in the account's .bash_login, I try to log
in, but Nautilus refuses to start up. Unfortunately, strting from a
failsafe session or looking at the .xsession-errors only gives these
messages :

  (nautilus:10563): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing type
`AtkObject'
  (nautilus:10563): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot derive type
`GtkAccessible' from invalid parent type `<invalid>'
  (nautilus:10563): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing type
`AtkRegistry'
  (nautilus:10563): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot retrieve class for
invalid (unclassed) type `<invalid>'

But I see the same ones from the gnome-panel, which seems to work right
although the messages are reported as CRITICAL.

So I'm stumped for now... Any suggestions ?

Best

Jerome

Découvrez nos promotions exclusives "destination de la Tunisie, du Maroc, des Baléares et la Rép. Dominicaine sur Yahoo! Voyages :
http://fr.travel.yahoo.com/promotions/mar14.html