Re: Anyone had success w/ OSX?

OSX is a BSD based kernel so right off the bat your going to need to approch the building process from a *BSD standpoint. Most Linux ELF based srcs will compile w/ a BSD kernel w/ little or no modification or extra steps, but some of the more advanced features such as X/Gnome might require such steps. An excellent resource to keep handy is http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/index.php, Sign up and ask away, or post your own questions.

Michael Moore wrote:

Has anyone had success building GARNOME on OSX? If so, would you care to share any additional steps it took? I'm trying again now, but a month ago, I couldn't get it to work.
Thanks

--
"I love to eat them Smurfies
Smurfies what I love to eat

I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah
Where it bubbles all the time like a giant cabinet soda
       S-O-D-A soda
I saw the little runt sitting there on a log
I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said Yoda
       Y-O-D-A Yoda, Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

Well I've been around but I ain't never seen
A guy who looks like a Muppet but he's wrinkled and green
       Oh my Yoda, Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
How he can raise me in the air just by raising his hand
       Oh my Yoda, Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda, Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

begin:vcard
fn:Chris Brennan
n:Brennan;Chris
adr:;;4 Willams St.;Cape May Court House;NJ;08210;USA
email;internet:xaero comcast net
tel;work:609-624-3031
tel;home:609-645-3188
tel;cell:609-780-4410