Re: Garnome weekly builds: a rant...

Guenther,

I am feeling better now, thank you [:-)]...

I am running the latest desktop having built all of desktop, office, and
fifth-toe. geektoys is presenting more of a challenge.  I am filing bug
reports on bugzilla as I move along.  I will report on my progress with
geektoys later this evening.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net