No space left

Hey,

I am new to Garnome and I tried to compile it ( paranoid)
Before I did that I followed the order to make a new user.
When I was compiling, I ended up with and error ( don't know why at that
moment). Then I restarted my computer and tried to log in as my normal
user with my normal gnome setup. I was surprised to see an error and
flashed back to GDM. In the error-log from xsession I found that Garnome
have used all the space was left on my harddisc. I think this is the
reason I got that error when compiling garnome.
I knew that my free space was low and therefor I made the new user to
use an external HD. Here Is many space left. ( 66 gig)

So 2 questions?
- How can I free the space that Garnome filled?
	(/tmp is empty)
- How many space do I need to compile Garnome?

Whishes for next users with same problem?
- Can garnome do a Check on space left ?
or
- Can Garnome let the user know that the disc is full?

Thanks,
Thijs Vermeir

P.S: Sorry for bad English