Combined apps among different Gnome versions

Hi,
I am using FC3 on a i686, and I used gnome desktop 2.8
which was installed by default, and later I upgraded
it to version 2.10.2 with Garnome.

I can see that there aren't some of the applications
available in v2.8 through the menus in v2.10.

I also noticed that in v2.8 many of the installed
rpm-based apps were also included on different app
groups on the main menu of such version, but It is not
on v2.10.

Is there a way to combine apps from v2.8 into v2.10
for them to be available on v2.10.2 ?, If so, How
could I do this?.

Thanks in advance.

--
Michael Angelo