Re: evo and firefox revisited...

For some applications, for example epiphany, libtool uses the linker
directives, -R or -rpath, to set runtime library search paths. Other
applications do not.

It would appear that specifying a runtime library search path is a GNOME
coding standards issue.

I would think that specifying runtime library search path(s) is a good
idea since the specification of such is only a "suggestion" that can be
overridden by suing environment variables.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net