Re: [UPDATED] GARNOME Weekly Build: 20050715.1850

<quote who="Elijah Newren">

> On 7/15/05, Paul Drain <pd cipherfunk org> wrote:
>
> > [1] ftp-release-list is strangely quiet :)
>
> As in, it appears to have been broken until recently...  Saw some people
> discussing it on irc before I discovered the problem so I assumed others
> were handling it.  Anyway, it looks like it has more recent announcements
> though it definitely missed some for about a week or two (including a
> release I made).  *sigh*

It's fixed, and all the releases done during that period were sent through,
or at least to my knowledge. :-)

GNOME Summit 2005: October 8th-10th         http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

    "Ever had a morning where you were not kissed and told 'I love you,'
       when the night before you SCREWED so wildly that you could not
        remember? GOOD MORNING!!!!" - Andre Hedrick, Linux ATA Dude