Re: Updates on my last set of patches

Hi Stef,

> gtk+ 2.6.1
> glib 2.6.1

I do actually track the ftp-release-list stuff privately, so there's no
real need to send me updates like that one, unless it needs patching or
is broken on your (or anyone else's system).

> I hope you can put these patches into the TLA version soon.

The relevant bits are included in unstable arch as --patch-26 and
--patch-27, if you'd like to try them out.

( people tracking stable arch, should look at --patch-17 for the
relevant fixes in your branch. )

> -LIBDEPS = platform/gtk+ platform/pango
> +LIBDEPS = platform/gtk+ platform/pango platform/ORBit2

Why is this here? If you've uncommented the dependency from
desktop/epiphany and run 'make {paranoid-}install' as per the
installation, ORBit should have been built by now, surely?

Regards,

Paul