How to removing gnome-speech dependancy from scrollkeeper package

Hello,

Thanks to Paul's advice, I am able to continue 2.8.2.1 compilation.

As my Python libs are too old, I removed support for py-gtk and all python-related stuff during the build (gnome-python, dasher, gnopernicus and gnome-speech).

Compilation now fails on scrollkeeper because of the missing gnome-speech package. I have no interest in it and it's not listed as a 'required' dependency in the package README. I'd like to remove it but had no success so far (--disable-PACKAGE=gnome-speech did not do it).

Does anybody knows how to do that? AFAIK, scrollkeeper is important to the GNOME desktop (help-related) and I'd like to to remove it to go on with compilation.

Thanks for your help,

Vincent

--
Reclaim Your Inbox!