Re: gst-plugins compilation fails on 18.104.22.168 in video4linux directory (errors in gstv4lelement.c)
- From: Vincent Rubiolo <vincent rubiolo free fr>
- To: pd cipherfunk org
- Cc: garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gst-plugins compilation fails on 22.214.171.124 in video4linux directory (errors in gstv4lelement.c)
- Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 16:07:36 +0100
Thank you very much for this information. This works now (compilation
goes on after gst-plugins).
I may finally give 2.9.3 a try ;-)
Paul Drain wrote:
gstv4lelement.c:85:1: directives may not be used inside a macro argument
gstv4lelement.c:84:42: unterminated argument list invoking macro "g_assert"
gstv4lelement.c: In function `gst_v4l_iface_supported':
gstv4lelement.c:86: `g_assert' undeclared (first use in this function)
gstv4lelement.c:86: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
gstv4lelement.c:86: for each function it appears in.)
gstv4lelement.c:86: syntax error before "iface_type"
Actually, this has been fixed in the 2.9.3 release, from the gst-plugins
* sys/v4l/gstv4lelement.c: (gst_v4l_iface_supported):
* sys/v4l2/gstv4l2element.c: (gst_v4l2_iface_supported):
g_assert() can be a macro, don't use #ifdef inside it.
These changes have been folded into the gar-base.diff patch that is
included in the GARNOME tarball.
Applying the same fix to 126.96.36.199 should be a case of:
* downloading 2.9.3
* copying the contents of desktop/gst-plugins to your 188.8.131.52 directory
* running 'make clean; make install'
I'll be adding a more in-depth set of fixes to gst-plugins later next week,
which will fix (from CVS) a whole bunch of issues that GARNOMERs and others
have reported -- but that'll get you going for the time being.
Reclaim Your Inbox!
] [Thread Prev