Re: Fifth report on building gnome-2.9.91.1: geek toys

> add:
>         libxml++
>         ---------
>         * added a directory to platform
>           [because libxml2 was already there]
>         * constructed a simple makefile for version 2.9.1 [latest]

Actually, libxml++ should go in bindings/ (and be dependant on
platform/libxml2) -- i'll make sure this is added before 2.9.92.

> * gworldclock
> -------------------
> Makefile needs to be edited:
> * current version is now 1.4.0
> * PATCH is not required.
>
> It does build. It does come up when launched.

The -I/usr/include bug is still in 1.4.0, i've compiled an updated patch
for it and will commit it to arch sometime today.

> * thoggen
> ----------
> Toggen requires a couple of gstreamer plugins that you may not have
> installed:
> 	- mpeg2dec
> 	- a52dec
>
> Toggen uses snippets of i386 assembler and will not build on a PPC.

Thoggen does, or mpeg2dec does? -- I suspect mpeg2dec will fail due to
the MMX code that's included -- i've got a patch here to get rid of
that, but have got no idea who makes mpeg2dec packages for PPC (and
thus, who to send it to)

Regards,

Paul