Fifth report on building gnome-2.9.91.1: geek toys

* coaster
-----------
Missing libxml++

edit makefile: LIPDEPS += platform/libxml++ desktop/nautilus-cd-burner

add:
        libxml++
        ---------
        * added a directory to platform
          [because libxml2 was already there]
        * constructed a simple makefile for version 2.9.1 [latest]

It does build. It does come up when launched.

* gwget
---------
Coding error in configure file that selects the wrong version of
epiphany.  I edited the file and submitted a bug #167730. Looks like the
bug has already been assigned, which is good news.

It does build. It does come up when launched.

* gworldclock
-------------------
Makefile needs to be edited:
* current version is now 1.4.0
* PATCH is not required.

It does build. It does come up when launched.

* quick-lounge-applet
-----------------------
There is a error in the configure file requiring a curently non-existent
version of libgnome-menu. I filed a bug #167734, which also has been
assigned.  I edited the configure file

*** configure   2005-02-17 14:33:53.018450764 -0500
--- configure-  2005-02-17 14:33:37.799587304 -0500
***************
*** 19420,19426 ****
  GNOME_VFS_REQUIRED=2.4.0
  LIBGLADE_REQUIRED=2.4.0
  LIBPANEL_REQUIRED=2.4.0
! LIBGNOME_MENU_REQUIRED=2.9.90

--- 19420,19426 ----
  GNOME_VFS_REQUIRED=2.4.0
  LIBGLADE_REQUIRED=2.4.0
  LIBPANEL_REQUIRED=2.4.0
! LIBGNOME_MENU_REQUIRED=2.9.91

and rolled on. It does build.  I have not [yet] tested it.

* thoggen
Toggen requires a couple of gstreamer plugins that you may not have
installed:
	- mpeg2dec
	- a52dec

Toggen uses snippets of i386 assembler and will not build on a PPC.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net