Re: GARNOME 2.11.91 on an "older" system...

Hi Joseph,

> While you are at it,  you might as well update gcc and python. Then you
> should be good to go except for the kernel related stuff.

I will probably not be updating GCC, Xserver, python and so... I'd rather
update my distro (to Ubuntu or Debian), but I just don't have time for that so
far. I will try to look in the bugzilla again.

Many thanks to all,
regards,
IVan

--

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.