[Fwd: Re: tagtool UI / HIG compliance]
- From: "Joseph E. Sacco, PhD" <joseph_sacco comcast net>
- To: garnome-list <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: [Fwd: Re: tagtool UI / HIG compliance]
- Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 17:32:34 -0400
Pedro would like some suggestions.
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net
--- Begin Message ---
- From: Pedro Lopes <paol1976 yahoo com>
- To: "Joseph E. Sacco, PhD" <joseph_sacco comcast net>
- Subject: Re: tagtool UI / HIG compliance
- Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:23:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi. First of all thanks for your interest in tagtool.
As for usability and HIG compliance, I'm always open to
suggestions. It would be helpful if you could be more
specific about what aspects of the program you found
lacking in this respect.
--- "Joseph E. Sacco, PhD" <joseph_sacco comcast net> wrote:
> I work with the GARNOME team
> We will add tagtool-0.12.2 to our offering as a "geektoy",
> Various extensions to GARNOME that can enhance the usability of
> your desktop, including new desktop themes and applets that fit
> into an existing installation.
> One observation made on the #garnome IRC channel the other day is the UI
> is not [quite] HIG compliant
> Hopefully, you will endeavor to evolve the UI towards HIG compliance.
> Be well,
> joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net
Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour:
--- End Message ---
] [Thread Prev