Proposed changes to .xsessionrc

Hello,

I just finished installing garnome-2.11.90 and all is well, aside from
some very strange (cairo-related) desktop drawing issues with nautilus.
I'm not the only one, am I?

Anyway, I was going to propose some changes to the sample .xsession file
on the web page.

PYTHONPATH=$GARNOME/lib/python2.3/site-packages

This should be 2.4 at this point. The README is correctly updated.

XDG_DATA_DIRS=$GARNOME/share

This should probably also contain /usr/share by default. People are
frequently asking about having their distro's Applications menu.

Keep up the good work,
--Pat