Re: Garnome and Cygwin
- From: Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net>
- To: aaron kane comcast net
- Cc: garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Garnome and Cygwin
- Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:20:55 -0400
aaron kane comcast net wrote:
I am using Garnome to compile Gnome on my Cygwin host. However my first
few attempts failed becuase test.art.o:testart.c complained of undefined
reference to '_art_*'.
Gnome generally doesn't "work" under Windows. It's not designed to
compile under Cygwin. Your attempt is likely futile.
] [Thread Prev