2.11.90 build failure - Epiphany (OS X)

Building under Darwin 8.2.0 (OS X 10.4), gcc4.0...Epiphany 1.7.3 appears to be the latest victim of OSX's incomplete libc. Build fails in ephy-debug.c, when it's unable to inlcude execinfo.h, which doesn't exist on OS X. From what I've been able to find, it appears that backtrace() isn't implemented anywhere else in Darwin, so this may be a big issue. I know that the best answer is "port glibc to Darwin"...but does anyone have any other thoughts?

-steve :)