Cannot rebuild GARNOME after a make clean at toplevel

Hello list,

I am enjoying the great release of GARNOME-2.10.1 that successfully built this morning.

To be the more efficient possible at reporting bugs, I decided to reuse my source tree and enable debugging symbols in all applications. For that purpose, I tweaked the CFLAGS in gar.conf.mk (added -g), threw a 'make clean' in the toplevel directory and rebuilt desktop/ as a start.

I was greeted with the following error :
 ==> Extracting download/libgnomeui-2.10.0.tar.bz2
        [extract] complete for libgnomeui.
        [patch] complete for libgnomeui.
 ==> Re-libtoolizing work/main.d/libgnomeui-2.10.0
/bin/sh: line 1: /folk/vrubiolo/InstalledProgs/GARNOME-2.10.1g/bin/libtoolize: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [fixup-work/main.d/libgnomeui-2.10.0/libtool] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory
[...]

There seem to be something wrong here (GARNOME-2.10.1g is the new directory I will install GARNOME 'debug' into and is hence empty) as my first build was just fine.

Thanks for your help and suggestions,

Vincent

--
Reclaim Your Inbox!