Re: garnome / gnomeicu compile problem on debian 3.1

Hello Justin,

justin wrote:
[...]
/home/jtinel/garnome/lib/libglade-2.0.so: undefined reference to `atk_relation_set_add_relation_by_type'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Seems like a problem with libatk here. Check that you have the corresponding devel-package or that it was built correctly.

[...]
Perhaps I have to recompile the supplied libglade using some magic compiler flags, or point to a specific version of the library? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I don't think it has anything to do with glade here. I have a working gnomeicu without having compiled glade at all ...

Vincent

--
Reclaim Your Inbox!