Garnome-2.10.0.1 + Slack10.1 = Gnome-System-Tools problems?

Hi folks,

I'm still having problems with Gnome-System-Tools. On my system, it simply
refuses to work correctly. Any G-S-T function, when loaded by a normal user,
turn itself in a eternal spinning, like waiting a dialog box where I should put
the root password. Indeed, the dialog box never appear, and the function
remains unreachable, so I could not use the G-S-T. I think it's something
related to libgnomesu, but I don't know well... Can someone help me with this
issue?

My system is a Slackware 10.1, X11-6.8.2, Kernel 2.6.11.6. And I didn't compile
hal, dbus, epiphany, gnome-volume-manager or ximian-connector.

Thanx,

PI

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/