Building inkscape-0.41: update

I have finished building inkscape-0.41 under garnome-2.10.0.1.

The build was uneventful once all the necessary dependencies are
satisfied

I have attached two makefiles needed to build inkscape:
        * Makefile.gc
        a GAR makefile for the Boehm garbage collector, which I built
        under ./bootstrap.

        * Makefile.inkscape
        a GAR makefile for inkscape, which I built under geektoys
        [should be moved to office at some point???]

Inkscape supports a number of format converter extensions that can be
added after the application is built and installed. By default all
extension wrappers are built and installed.  When the application starts
up it tells you what is missing.

For example:

* wmf2svg
libwmf-0.2.8.3 [part of wvware]
	http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wvware

* ps2edit
pstoedit-3.4.0.tar.gz
	http://www.pstoedit.net

* skconvert
part of sketch, which is yet another vector drawing package
	http://www.skencil.org

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net
GARNAME = gc

MASTER_SITES = http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc/gc_source/

LIBDEPS =
WORKSRC = work/main.d/gc6.4

DESCRIPTION =
define BLURB
 #FIXME: blurb goes here
endef

CONFIGURE_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/configure
BUILD_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile
INSTALL_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile

CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS)

include ../category.mk
GARNAME = inkscape
GARVERSION = 0.41
CATEGORIES = geektoys
DISTFILES = $(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION).tar.bz2

MASTER_SITES = http://download.sourceforge.net/inkscape/

LIBDEPS = bootstrap/gc bindings/libsigc++

DESCRIPTION = inkscape
define BLURB
 #FIXME: blurb goes here
endef

CONFIGURE_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/configure
BUILD_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile
INSTALL_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile

CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS) --enable-perl --enable-python

include ../category.mk