Re: A question about Fedora and Garnome

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 20:13 +0200, Christian Moller wrote:
> Hi Raul,
> I am going to try reinstalling again since I got an error message after I
> installed it last time but only remember the error 2 message after the
> installation was finished. Do I need something installed before I isntall
> Garnome on Fedora?

I forget what issues I had to deal with ... there were a couple minor
things, most of which were fixed in the most recent garnome-2.8.0
tarball.  I would look through http://cipherfunk.org/garnome first.

Mostly though it's very straightforward... just unpack the tarball, edit
gar.conf.mk, cd desktop and make paranoid-install.  I would read the
above home page carefully for how to start running it though.

Raul