Future Install Problems -> Wiki ?

Hi all,

most current mailing list entries are questions and answers to build problems for a certain garnome version.

I think it would be more efficient to set up a wiki with questions and solutions to each release. The link to the wiki entry could be placed next to the download link for each version. We could still handle the support on the list but at the same time enter the solutions in form of a faq in the wiki.

The advantage is that in the wiki each question will exist only one time and only a succesfull solution will be shown. On the list you often have to read through many mails. At the same time we can use the solution list to build the next garnome version.

What do you think?

Greets,

Christian Schneider

---