Re: GNOME mailing lists problem?

Today at 12:17, Ivan Noris wrote:

> yesterday I've received bunch of mails addressed to garnome-list and multiple
> reports from Bugzilla (notifications for changes in bugs) dated May, June,
> July and August. These mails are duplicated, I remember some of them from the
> past. Did something strange happen on the GNOME mailing list manager and/or
> Bugzilla?

Actually, I think you're wrong: these mails aren't duplicated (except
in cases where you were directly CCed). It looks like they were stuck
in moderation queue, and someone finally decided to clean it up, and
let them all through.  The number of Bugzilla mails is because
Bugzilla "from" has changed with the upgrade a couple of months back,
I think.

Cheers,
Danilo