GNOME mailing lists problem?

Hi all,

yesterday I've received bunch of mails addressed to garnome-list and multiple
reports from Bugzilla (notifications for changes in bugs) dated May, June,
July and August. These mails are duplicated, I remember some of them from the
past. Did something strange happen on the GNOME mailing list manager and/or
Bugzilla?

I hope I'm not the only one receiving this, as all other mail I'm receiving is
OK...

regards,
--

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.