Re: [RFC + RFE] New GARNOME Homepage

Hi Paul,

Today at 15:23, Paul Drain wrote:

> http://cipherfunk.org/funkeyjunk/index.html
>
> Given the 2.8.0 release of the GNOME Desktop is on our doorstep, i've
> taken the liberty of updating the homepage a tad to look ... well, more
> GNOMEish.

It's too "GNOMEish" IMHO.  I think that's not a good thing to do, in
the same way it's not a good thing if I used the same design for
eg. Serbian Gnome translation pages.

I'd prefer "GNOMEish" look to be only where's something officially
GNOME (note that GARNOME is *not* the officialy recommended way to get
GNOME, at least not yet; it's only one of the options that *may*
help).  Of course, others may disagree ;-)

Of course, it looks nice, but that doesn't distort my objections. :)

Cheers,
Danilo