Re: [RFC + RFE] New GARNOME Homepage

> Well done Paul, it finally looks "at home".  The only issue I can see
> fit to point out, is the green background on the FAQ pages.  Granted 2am
> may not be the best time to judge, but the contrast seems a little harsh
> - perhaps the 'What is GNOME?' box on gnome.org, and the schedule on
> gnome.org/start/2.7/ might persuade you something a little more pastel
> might work?

I tend to agree with you here actually, I was playing with a web-safe
colour chart while writing up the pages and may have been a tad
overzealous with the choice.

I've made the default font type sans-serif, and changed the green to a
more pastel colour, which makes things slightly more readable.

Regards,

Paul