Re: delay at boot time

Dear Jim,

A first look at the startup log on the console can give you some hints on what is going on.

Cheers

Stef

Jim Maas wrote:

First, thanks to all who have contributed, enjoying Garnome a bunch.

Since loading Garnome, and some other stuff including mysql, apache, php among others, Garnome has a long delay during bootup. I get the glass ball, click on this screen and then the computer waits for about two minutes before completing the boot up. Is there a way for me to check a log or something and diagnose/fix this delay?

Thanks

Jim

Jim Maas        jamaas   btinternet   com