Re: shutdown

Jim Maas wrote:
I've recently successfully compiled Garnome and am using it, works pretty good! However when I go to shutdown there is no option on the logout menu to do this like I used to have. The only way to shutdown is issue the command from within a root terminal window. Is there a way to get Garnome to give me a shutdown command from another user logout menu selection?

If you're talking about the "Shut Down" and "Reset" options in the "Log Out" dialog, I believe they are vendor-specific patches. You could try grabbing the patch from a Fedora SRPM or Gentoo CVS.

--Pat