Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:04:54 -0500
From: Dave Mielke <dave mielke cc>
Subject: garnome-2.8.1: package org.GNOME.Bonobo does not exist

I'm back to trying to build garnome again. This time I'm trying to build
garnome-2.8.1. It looks to me like there's a missing dependency somewhere. What
do I need to manually make before continuing? I'm getting:

creating GNOME_Speech_module.la
(cd .libs && rm -f GNOME_Speech_module.la && ln -s ../GNOME_Speech_module.la
GNO
ME_Speech_module.la)
Making all in java
org/GNOME/Speech/SpeakerOperations.java:11: package org.GNOME.Bonobo does not
exist
public interface SpeakerOperations  extends org.GNOME.Bonobo.UnknownOperations
                                                            ^
org/GNOME/Speech/Speaker.java:11: package org.GNOME.Bonobo does not exist

EMail: dave mielke cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/