libtool fails.

hello.
what a great program!
i only ha one problem : libtool doesn't seems to work : it produces the
following output:
"io-xpm.lo is not a valid libtool object"
on my mandrake linux 10.0 system with libtool 1.4.x
i downloaded and compiled (and installed) libtool 1.5.3
thanks to your program.
it produces the same output and your lovely program doesn't works more.
can you help me?

ps: i'm fond of your program , it can make easy the installation of gnome
thanks a lot for that pretty thing.

please reply at david faure2 neuf fr

best regards,

(excuse me for my ugly english , i'm french!)