About nautilus auto-reloading

I have two box, one has redhat 8.0 and GARNOME 2.6.1 installed, the other has debian unstable and experimental GNOME 2.6 installed. If I create a new file by gnome-terminal, the nautilus of debian box will show the new file immediately but the nautilus of redhat box will not and needs to be reloaded manually to show the new created file. How can I make the nautilus in redhat box behave as the same as debian one? Thanks!

Jie