GARNOME "kenny" branched for 2.7

Hi all,

I've branched "kenny", GARNOME's unstable tree, for GNOME 2.7 development.
Anyone tracking my tree can join the branch for added fun and hilarity!

Here's how (note that this isn't appropriate if you're working on a local
branch, in which case you probably know what you're doing):

  tla update

    * this gets you up to date with patch-58, the final patch on the 2.5.2
      version branch.

  tla join-branch jdub perkypants org--projects/garnome--kenny--2.7

    * this brings in the 2.7--base-0 patch log.

  tla set-tree-version jdub perkypants org--projects/garnome--kenny--2.7

    * this ensures you're actually working/updating on the 2.7 branch.

JOIN THE FUN! JOIN THE HILARITY!

                          chown -R us:us yourbase