Re: RFC: The new, improved README / FAQ file (version 2)

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 09:04 +0200, Ron Smits wrote:
> At buildquestions point 3, If you do build the mozilla from the garnome
> you need to add $GARNOME/lib/mozilla-<version> to $LD_LIBRARY_PATH. If
> you don't gaim and evolution will not work
>
> Ron

I have installed the mozilla from garnome, and gaim and evolution built
from garnome run fine without $GARNOME/lib/mozilla-<version> in the
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

I do however have a mozilla included with my distro (FC1) in /usr.

Am I doing something wrong?

I  have never heard of this requirement for the garnome environment.