-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: garnome-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:garnome-list-admin gnome org]Namens Luke Yelavich
Verzonden: woensdag 17 maart 2004 7:39
Aan: garnome-list gnome org
Onderwerp: Should XML-Parser be in bootstrap?

Hi
Building Garnome 2.95.1 it stopped on not finding an XML parser for
shared-mime-info. I downloaded and installed this and continued.

I am wondering whether this should be included in boostrap, as I am using
Slackware 9.1, and couldn't find the perl module in any packages. Fellos
Slackware users correct me if I am wrong, but I think it may be worthwhile
including.

Luke