Re: 2.5.91 - bootstrap make paranoid-install fails - dyld.h

<quote who="Josh Trutwin">

> > You didn't mention which platform you're using. Do you need bootstrap at
> > all?
>
> Sorry,
>
> SuSE Linux 8.1 - gcc 3.2
>
> I have trouble building garnome due to fontconfig and docbook issues, so I
> thought I'd build bootstrap to get those packages up to date.

Okay, you don't need all of bootstrap. Just build what you need, not the
whole category. Same as usual: cd bootstrap/xft; make install.

   "We are peaking sexually when they are peaking. And two peaks makes a
                        hell of a good mount." - SMH