Why GARNOME 2.5.91 not update some packages???

Hi, I'm just a newbie to GARNOME. I've spent lots of time browsing through all Makefile and I found some packages in bootstrap and other are very outdated for ie autoconf (now 1.8) and DocBook XML 4.2, etc. I think maybe it's about security issues, fix me if I'm wrong! Besides, I also modified all Makefile and checksum of currenct GARNOME to make it up to date. So do you want my new modified Makefile and checksum file, GARNOME Team? And I also have a small feedback about the packages document if GARNOME, GARNOME document is very brief, it does not include any info what tool or what packages will be used to compile. With some people who does not have Internet, it's very inconvinient and annoying because the compilation process will stop if they can't find the package locally or online. Does GARNOME Team need a such document? I think I can handle this. Thx. Bye.

Do you Yahoo!?