GARNOME Website Contest Submission v. 0.0.0.2

I made a new website incorporating some of the suggestions I got and ignoring others.

If you saw it before, it's WAY better now!
If you didn't see it before, it was just fine!

Got rid of the hideous paisley-footprints wallpaper and did something WICKED COOL!

Bigger & better Logo! (maybe TOO bigger)

SImilar in some ways to Gnome sites!

Radically different in most ways from Gnome sites!

Added an "Answers" page!

Added a dozen++ new and interesting CAQs!

Amused myself with the "About" page.

Left "Installation" and "Downloads" pages primarily intact!

Improved and added additional humor!

Check it out before copyright-infringement issues are raised!

Check it out before it's primarily eviscerated!

       Serious Notes

I had a lot of fun making it, but am 99.44% sure that 99.44% of my
'suggestions' won't make the final cut, (in fact they weren't intended
to be permanent) I just stuck them in there to amuse you all while
you thought about it - oh, alright, I just stuck them in there to amuse myself!

There are some glitches due to CSS-ignorance. Most notably,
on the CAQ page, jumps to internal links go PAST where they should
be due to a css layer at the top. Haven't looked into how to fix it
without a hack. I put a hack in the 1st link "How do I install Garnome"
just to get you started scrolling through. Any clues?

Things are kinda jittery when you have smooth-scrolling set, probably due
to the layers & transparency. There's a CAQ on it. If it's too annoying,
turn off smooth-scrolling in your browser till I figure out was up.

The background needs some 'smoothing' but it will give you an idea what
I'm trying to do.

How easy will it be to maintain?
Once the skeleton is settled on, mainly only the CAQ/FAQ & Downloads
pages will need updating. I inserted some cut&paste templates to make
that easier. I also have a template.html page if you need a new page.
All's you do is add the content. It uses SELF-DOCUMENTING-HTML :)

We might want to add a Links Page  with links list-members' sites and
other important places.

That's enough for now...

Hope you folks like it!

--