Re: Gnome File Chooser Crashes When Double-Clicking on 'filesystem' to Browse

I have the same problem in a RedHat 9.

Gonzalo

Lee Thao wrote:

I compiled desktop using garnome, whatever the latest version is, into
/opt/gnome26.  Everytime, from every gtk2 app that uses the file chooser
(gedit, epiphany, etc), whenever I would double-click on the filesystem icon
to browse there instead of 'Desktop', the application would crash.  What
package does this belong to?  I would like to recompile.  Conflict with
Fedora?  GTK2 libs are same in /opt/gnome26/lib.. as it is for /lib..
Anyone else with this problem?

Lee