GARNOME site skeleton

I don't want to step on anybody's fifth-toe or anything, but I took the liberty or making a possible skeleton for the GARNOME website (just for fun - I love playing with html). If you're interested it's at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/~vze542zg/garnome/index.html

I didn't change any of the text, though I did add a couple of under-construction pages as placeholders (and I may have updated the first few items in the FAQ ... to the best of my knowledge :) I really like the humor on the existing pages and tried to replicate it - but maybe I got a little carried away ... Don't be afraid to be hypercritical - I have no ego left anyways ... (and deservedly so)

Not sure if the logo is legal, and the background probly needs some work.

Everything is VERY simple, so it'd be easy to maintain.

If the powers-that-be give their blessings, I'd be VERY happy to keep running with this. I'd be willing to take suggestions, text, links, etc from anybody and everybody, online or off.

Let me know.

--

Paul Miller
location one verizon net