Re: Test GARNOME for 2.7.4

<quote who="J. Gardner Biggs">

> When will the garnome--kenny--2.7 branch make it past patch-8?  It has
> been over a month since that patch.
>
> I just downloaded the following garnome nightly tarball:
>
> http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/download/garnome-nightly.tar.bz2
>
> I found it to be based on gnome-2.7.1.  Any ideas where the garnome
> tarball of 2.7.4 you speak of can be found?

That's what I was announcing last night, but I forgot to mirror up to the
server before creating the tarball, etc. I'm doing that now.

linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   "Oh my god, if I get killed, Meryl Streep will get an award playing my
          life and I would be really pissed off." - Susan Sarandon