Re: several icons not found

Ha I should have been more clear but then again of course it was very
late last night. I always check with a test user that has nothing set
up. Empty home directory apart from a removegnome.sh file and the
xnest-start commands in a file. This way I know that I am not mixing and
matching settings.

I did try to select several themes. (crux, red canyon) but they all gave
the same result.

Ron