Re: how to fix error: /bin/sh: line 1: /root/garnome/bin/intltoolize: No such file or directory

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, Daniel Cardenas wrote:

> [===== NOW BUILDING:    nautilus-2.5.4  =====]
>         [fetch] complete for nautilus.
>         [checksum] complete for nautilus.
> /bin/sh: line 1: /root/garnome/bin/intltoolize: No such file or directory
> make[3]: *** [post-extract] Error 127

You need to go to bootstrap/intltool and make install in that directory.
That'll install the needed binary.

> I'm a newbie at this.  I'm trying to build gnome 2.5 or at least take a
> look at it.  When I execute "make paranoid-install" I get the above
> error.  I'm using debian unstable, garnome-0.29.1
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Daniel

Matt Rose     mattrose folkwolf net    Visit my blog!  http://folkwolf.net
He's an uncontrollable moralistic stage actor whom everyone believes is
mad. She's a mistrustful kleptomaniac schoolgirl from a family of eight
older brothers. They fight crime!
Random Crime Fighters by http://www.rain-street.org/fightcrime.htm