Re: Problem to compile gnome-speech drivers

Try this:

Edit garnome-0.29.1/desktop/gnome-speech/Makefile

and change this:

CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS)

CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS) --with-dectalk-dir=/usr/local

You may need to change /usr/local to where ever you installed dectalk
to.

Then in garnome-0.29.1/desktop/gnome-speech run a:

make clean && make install

If that doesn't work you can try:

CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS) -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib

Remember to run make clean && make install. :)

Bob

--
Bob Kashani